Last Updated: January 1, 2023
At Paper Calculators, we understand that your privacy is an important part of the trust you place in us. This Notice explains how we collect, use, disclose and otherwise process personal information in connection with our services.
What is Personal Information?
When we use the term “personal information” in this Notice, we mean information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, to you. It does not include aggregated or deidentified information that is maintained in a form that is not capable of being associated with or reasonably linked to you.
Our Collection of Personal Information
From the first moment you interact with us, we are collecting personal information about you. Sometimes we collect personal information automatically when you interact with our services and sometimes we collect the personal information directly from you. At times, we may collect personal information about you from other sources and third parties, even before our first direct interaction.
Personal Information You Provide
- Contact Information such as your name, email address, social media handle, mailing address and phone number.
- Account Information such as your account ID, customer ID, and username.
- Transaction Information such as payment information, credit information, order details, and order/product preferences.
Personal Information Automatically Collected
Cookies and related technology data including your usage and activity on our online services, such as information relating to your orders, purchases and cart activity, using essential and non-essential cookies, web beacons and related data collection technologies.
Our Use of Personal Information
We use your personal information to administer your account with us, provide and improve our services and products, respond to your inquiries and requests, prevent and investigate fraud, protect legal and contractual rights and comply with legal obligations.
Our Disclosure of Personal Information
We Disclose Personal Information in Accordance with Our Legal Obligations and Rights
We may disclose personal information to third parties, such as legal advisors and law enforcement:
- in connection with the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims;
- to comply with laws or to respond to lawful requests and legal process;
- to detect, suppress, or prevent fraud;
- to reduce credit risk and collect debts owed to us;
- to protect the health and safety of us, our customers, or any person; or
- as otherwise required by applicable law.
Deleting your account and data on papercalculators.com
With your request, we will delete your account and associated data. Use the contact form for your request.
Changes to This Notice
We may update this Notice from time to time. When we make changes to this Notice, we will change the date at the beginning of this Notice to include the "Last Updated" date. All changes shall be effective from the date of publication unless otherwise provided in the notification.